CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Unexpected Corners

In life and the world you will find unexpected turns. You will notice new things, change, become who you want to be, but just believe that you can do anything if you try. I have run into a lot of sharp turns lately. I just turn evenly and find myself in NO turn walkways. I can find that life isn't what everyone thinks it should be. People worry about if they are wearing stylish clothes they worry about what other people think about hem. What i think is that they need to think about what they think. Ask thenself if they see themselves in the mirror or do they see someone else looking back at them, someone trying to be someone else. All you have to do is be yourself. You may run into sharp turns, but all you have to do is turn evenly and make your way to a strait walkway. I have some examples for you. I interviewed people this question and here are they are:
I found out that a guy named Richie really liked me. but i thought i wore too much green so i went to the mall and totally changed my clothing style. i found out that Richie liked green on me better than pink and purple.
I asked my the most popular girl in my greade if she liked my new dress and she said she hated it so i took it back, i really liked that dress, i found out that it was me.
i dumped my boyfriend because i thought that he didn't like me, i guess i shuld have been myself and stayed with him becasue i liked him and he liked me.

Does everyone understand that other people have different situations.


if you have a situation that concerns what i have been talking about, all you have to do is post a comment about it and i will help you.

0 comments: