My name is Alien Woman (not really just a post name) and I got to tell you guys something. I know my posts can sound like a fortune cookie sometimes but it's just fun to do that, one thing in my posts is always about life and how it works, the only reason I do that is to make people smile and tell them they can do something important.
post a comment anytime, if you want to talk.

11 comments:
Hey Miley, I am having troubles at home. that is why i act really mean. Please help me. here is my problem:
Stephanie (my mom) tells me that i am a terrible kid. My dad tells her that isn't true but she still thinks it is. i always get blamed for every little thing that goes wrong.
Please help me.
Mk, this is Hilary, I just want u to know that we are here for you. you believe that you CAN be a nice person, don't be so hard on yourself, you don't have to take out your problems with the readers of this blog. talk to your mom and tell her how you feel.
Hey Mk, my parents used to say that to me too, it sad and depressing at times but you know if something happened to you your parents care and they will always watch out for you and care fore you through life and death, cause their your parents and they love you!
~miley cyrus
Hey, MK, i am sorry for calling you mean, you are cool.
do you likespinach?
I hate eating spinach. my fav food is carrot salad!
I hate eating spinach. my fav food is carrot salad!
some times i eat strawberry yogurt for breakfast.
miley, do u like yogurt?
i don'y like blueberry
i like strawberry whips brand yogurt and blueberry anderson erickson yogurt shelby and melinda
hilary call me i have to get ready to go to work! bye!
bye
Post a Comment