CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 8, 2008

My Relationship Update

Hey Readers, as you know(unless you haven't read any other parts of the blog) i have a boyfriend and i have posts about him. about that he doesn't talk to me much. well we talk now.

At my school we had a thing where we could go for fun. and I think i am starting to like someone else. I feel REALLY guilty about it. I wish i wouldn't like this guy. I don't want to break up with my boyfriend. This other guy is sorta weird. my boyfriend is weird though too. i don't know what to do. I need help. My question is: should i break up w/ my boyfriend or not?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hilary, I study love. Let your heart decide what to do. No one else can make your decisions. Choose who you truly love. Stop asking people what they think. You answer your own questions. Let your heart tell you what to choose. Follow your heart. In love there is always a way to get in the arms of your true love. Alls you have to do is let your heart lead the way. Everything I said is a fact. You can't live your life asking other people what to do. You have to KNOW what to do.

~JEN~

Anonymous said...

Hilary, Jen's right, don't ask us questions about your relationships, you choose your life and its surrondings.

~anonymous