CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 11, 2008

!!!!!!!!!!HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy is always good. i hope you are happy most of the time. I a happy NOT very much. I think I have a bad life, but then i look at other people and relize that really my life is great compared to some peoples lives. I will always remember to treat others with respect. Don't be mean to people. Treat people how you would like to be treated. I really would like Mk to read this post. I want her to relize that if she wants people to be nice to her than she has to be nice to others. I try to be nice to others, i try my best. sometimes i get mad and explode, i think this blog helps me cool down. When my readers leave nice comments i feel GREAT!!!! Every single reader of this blog shall be nice.



Enjoy the bog as much as you can!!!!!


Don't forget to read every post even the January ones, and leave a comment!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry i try to be nice but i think my mom gets to me.

Anonymous said...

Sorry my mom made me eat a spinach sandwitch.