My fav is fergie
My favorite isn't on the list but if i had to choose from the list it would be Avril.
my favorite singers are.... #1. Hinder. #2. evanesence. #3. tila tequila
my fav is hannah
My favorites are Miley Cyrus, Avril Lavigne, and Aly and A.J. I am sorry, I cannot choose. I also have two favorite colors, light blue and purple. I am a very indecicive person. :) ~Morgan Conran
I totaly agree with morgan!!! i can never decide. i like avril's when youre gone and girlfriend, though. O, and aj and aly, and..... well idk!!!!
Aly and Aj all the way!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
My fav is fergie
My favorite isn't on the list but if i had to choose from the list it would be Avril.
my favorite singers are.... #1. Hinder. #2. evanesence. #3. tila tequila
my fav is hannah
My favorites are Miley Cyrus, Avril Lavigne, and Aly and A.J. I am sorry, I cannot choose. I also have two favorite colors, light blue and purple. I am a very indecicive person. :)
~Morgan
Conran
I totaly agree with morgan!!! i can never decide. i like avril's when youre gone and girlfriend, though. O, and aj and aly, and..... well idk!!!!
Aly and Aj all the way!
Post a Comment