CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 22, 2008

I miss melinda



I miss melinda
Melinda was the only fun on this blog,
their haven't been any comments in days,
I'm don't know why but hilary hasn't
talked on the blog in days either,
morgan talk's every once in a while but
hilary and lots of other people would be on
all the time, no it just gets lonley for me!
I really miss melinda I know everyone has
been through a lot since she talked on the
blog, she is really cool, to bad she can't talk
to us anymore, please someone talk to us,
it's been a wile since we had some fun on
this blog.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melinda really wasn't all that bad. I think she was a little mean but she id apologize. i think she was trying to teach us a lesson. I think she was trying to tell us that people can change, they aren't always going to be who theuy are. Like i know someone that was the shyest dork in the world, then she turned into a talkative, pretty, girl that was as sweet as pie. Melinda showed us that you are want you want to be.


~Hilary saying good bye.

Anonymous said...

HI, this is Nikki Melinda's sister (Also Known as NK) I don't live with Melinda, but i talk to her a lot. I have something sad i want to tell you guys. Melinda is in the hospital because when daddy was taking her to the mall they went off the road. Daddy is ok, but Melinda is in a really bad condition so will all of you pray with me that she will get better.



~Nikki

Anonymous said...

I will pray with you. I hope Melinda gets well soon.

Morgan Conran said...

NK, tell Melinda that the blogger people say hi!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Melinda's sister here. Melinda got better, but now she has cancer. I don't know why god is doing this to her. She doesn't deserve all of this. I wish she would be well not ill. Melinda is going bald.

Pray with me that she gets over this cancer.

ShelbDazzle said...

hello i'm SElena and I never may have known Melinda but this is just to sad i know everyone deserves a second chance so wish her luck and i hope she gets better!
~Selena