Hey readers, I am hosting a competition, the best post suggestion I will post on this very blog. I want anyone who has a suggestion to post a comment about it. If I think it is good it might get posted on the blog. I will ask Morgan and Alien if they agree it is a good post for the blog. If they agree it is, you might just get posted.
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey, i think you should post about a goos site or something, maybe about animals, or even best friend or enemies, i think the best friends or enemies one is the best suggestion so that one is the one i am suggesting. I think it is the best because of the fight with mk on: Hey!I need advise.
My suggestion is: Hey readers, be cool, stay in school, don't do drugs, that is sooo bad, if people say everyone is doing it, well...that aint true. Soo be cool.
i have a suggestion...... not something about boyfriends that is pretty much what everyone is talking about on this blog.... how bout like a place where u can share ur interests with other people....... or a place where you can just chillax and have a good time!!! one or the other.
~jill
We need some more suggestions. we need people too hurry and put in their suggestion before we choose a diff one. HUURRY!!!!
Post a Comment