CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 7, 2008

Hey! I need advice

Hello Readers! That's right, I capitalized the 'R' in Readers, because you guys are important! I need your guys advice. Would you rather go out with a funny yet wannabe popular guy, a smart and sometimes mean sensitive-ish guy, or a guy in good shape, and for some reason, you just click with him, but you think maybe sometimes he might have a little anger problem? -P.S. Hey Alien Woman! Nice Posts! -P.S.S please leave a comment with your answer! Please!!!

46 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like a guy that understand me, is nice, funny, and is a great guy.

Anonymous said...

MK U ARE MEAN SOMEONE IS TRYING 2 HELP U GUYS AND U DON'T ROCK TRUST ME I MEAN THAT!

-a friend

Anonymous said...

I don't care what u think. she just wants to be a B****!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

mk, be nice, morgan is like my besy bud. soo totally back off.

Anonymous said...

MK is a *_*_*. she needs to learn to be nice.

Anonymous said...

Hey back off MK, quit being so mean!

Anonymous said...

MK, i am getting sick and tired of u being so mean. morgan is mu BEST FRIEND so shut up. she is the coolest one here. and anyone else that sticks uyp for her. u better not write in this blog again.

Anonymous said...

It's 144!

Anonymous said...

Mk is my cuz guys, she doesn't even know 12x12. mk is the meanest cuz i have.

Anonymous said...

Mk, you must really be 'uncool' if all you have to do on a thursday is argue over a blogger post!

Anonymous said...

what is ur name anyway mk. i doubt that mk is ur real name. what is ur first name?

Anonymous said...

MK, one day you are going to make a therapist a VERY rich person.

Anonymous said...

i like guys that are funny, nice, talks to me, and is great.

Anonymous said...

the therapist is going to be VERY VERY VERY rich!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

i don't think it is any of ur buisness mk but it is Hilary.

Anonymous said...

mk is my cuz, she may be mean, she may be dumb, but she is AWSOME!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey mk shut up hO2v is my little sister nd morgan is one of my friends and i think u need to qit swearing on the website cause i doubt u know one thing about a guy! morgan is way cooler than u and could prry get a bf way faster than u could! so knock it off!!!

Anonymous said...

morgan is cool. she is the nicest person who ever wrote on this blog.

Anonymous said...

I don't think anyone should be swearing. mk and nk better get their acts together or they will be grounded.

Anonymous said...

i don't like it when everyone is swearing. if my mom sees the swear words i will be gorounded.


~Karen

Anonymous said...

only 2 people are swearing in this blog 'mk & nk'

Anonymous said...

i know that nk and mk are the same person so they should just get off this blog.

Anonymous said...

thats what i thought too karen! mk, nk, and mk & nks mother r prry the same person too!

Anonymous said...

What kind of blog is this one for sailor mouths or for people giving morgan advice???

~ J - Rayne

Anonymous said...

every one is prry the same person

Anonymous said...

do u have multiple personalities?


-that was to mk,nk, and their mom.

Anonymous said...

hey, where did everyone go? i feel lonely.

Anonymous said...

hey, where did everyone go? i feel lonely.

Anonymous said...

i am herem who is j-rayne she must be one of morgans friends.

Anonymous said...

No she is a b****, just like morgan and anyone who sticks w/ morgan.

Anonymous said...

I DON'T HAVE MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

this is J - Rayne and yes i am morgans friend ans mk u dont know so how can u call me a B***?

Anonymous said...

no mk ur right u dont have multiple personalities u r multiple people!

Morgan Conran said...

MK, why do you assume I am a bad person? We havent even met. I am just a normal person like you who just needs a little advice.

Morgan Conran said...

P.S-Thanks for sticking up for me, Jordan.

Anonymous said...

u have a good point morgan, i am really really sorry, wanna be friends?

Anonymous said...

I will be your friend too if you will be nice and not swear on this blog again.

Morgan Conran said...

I accept your apology. I am sure this is the beginning of a wonderful friendship. -Morgan

Morgan Conran said...

NK, are you sorry for calling me various innapropriate names?

Anonymous said...

your very welcome morgan. but idk if i wanna be friends with mk cause she called me a b**** and all so yea umm if she apoligizes i will maybe think about it!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am going to be nice, i am really sorry for calling ou names. I am sorry for swearing on the blog too. I hope all will forgive me.

please forgive me!

Melinda Kinmo

Anonymous said...

wow. that is WAY to much trouble for one stupid post. now remember kids, this is why you watch what you put on the internet.

Hilary Spense said...

what ev!!

Anonymous said...

guess who hilary?
ssometimes we all make MISTAKES.....
EXCEPT ME!!!!!!!!!!
HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MISS SMARTY PANTS!!!!!!!!!
"What ev"?
you could of thought of something better.

Hilary Spense said...

who are you? what is your problem
you don't make mistakes, hoe does "everyone makes mistakes" have anything to do with these comments.