Hey Readers! You guys are the best!
Everyone messes up! So don't be afraid I'm here for you! Morgan & Hilary are too! So if your the one that messes up in the situation it's ok we are here for you, were your friends, and were ready to make the world a better place! Don't be sad, trust me it's not worth it to have a fit over when you mess up! Stay strong no matter what happens! We will always believe in YOU, no matter what SO, KEEP YOURSELF FROM FALLING TO THE GROUND, YOUR LIFE MAY BE HEAVY BUT HOLD ON, I KNOW YOU HAVE THE STRENGTH TO HOLD ALL THE WEIGHT AND THE COURAGE! KEEP HOLDING ON,
AS AVRIL LAVIGNE SAID...
You're not alone
Together we stand
I'll be by your side,
you know I'll take your hand
When it gets cold
And it feels like the end
There's no place to go
You know I won't give in
No I won't give in
Keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through,
we'll make it through
Just stay strong
'Cause you know I'm here for you,
I'm here for you
There's nothing you could say
Nothing you could do
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through,
we'll make it through

6 comments:
Thanx
U guys Rock!
I think u guys do too!
Thnx for sayin we rock.
readers are believers
Peace out!
Post a Comment