CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

I need a little advice from the readers

Hey, I need advice from who ever is reading this. I asked a guy out and he said yes. I really really really liked him. I use to talk to him a lot. Now that we are going out we hardly ever talk. I don't know what to do.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

well hilary, you should try and talk to him more but if he ignores you either dump him or figure out what he's trying to say.

Hilary Spense said...

He wasn't trying to say anything. We talk a lot now. in homeroom thursday i couldn't stop laughing. i accidently kept making the paper fall on the floor. it was really fun.

Anonymous said...

What's his name?

Hilary Spense said...

I don't feel like sharing his name.

Anonymous said...

do you like like him?

Anonymous said...

do you like like him?

Anonymous said...

tell us hilary we all need to know!

Stacy Young said...

YEAH HILARY, WE NEEEEEEEEED TO KNOW, DO U LIKE LIKE HIM OR NOT, LOL DON'T YOU LOVE CAPITAL LETTERS/ HE HE HE HE HE
ANYWAY WE NEED TO KNOW.