Hey, do any of you readers ever really like a guy but then when u r goin out u don't really like him anymore? i kinda feel that way. I still like him but not as much as I did. I wonder if it is because I don't have too sit around thinking if he wants to go out with me. I only have had two boyfriends in my life. IT IS SOOOO CRAZZZYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
that means that u dont like him any more and that u wont get very far..... i felt that way and, you should prry dump him..... srry but you prry should.
~ Jill
yr right but just dump him if he's that bad!
Hey, i said i still really like him. I now like him more than before we were goin out, i think i didn't like him as much when we first started goin out cuz it was the beginning of our relationship.
Hilary what's his name?
I don't think i should say his name on the blog. It isn't safe. I can tell you some other time ok?
is that ok Miley if i tell you at like school or somethin?
sure fine!
HE HE HE, I JUST LOOOOOOOOVVVVED THE WAY YOU USED YOUR LAST SENTENCE IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS. I AM JSUT TICKLED. WELL, IS THIS THE SAME GUY THAT YOUR ALMOST GOING OUT WITH HIM FOR 7 MONTHS?
Post a Comment