Hey I think I should remind everyone about Melinda Kinmo. She was cool, we haven't heard anything about her cancer recently I thought maybe her sister forgot to tell us because we didn't have a reminder on here, now she can say something.
Please everyone pray for her.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Just a Reminder
Posted by Hilary Spense at 8:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hi, I did forget to tell you guys, its good news. Melinda(also known as mk) has fully recovered her cancer. She gets to live with me now. She gets to get on the computer next so i guess i'll let her tak to you guys for a while.
Hi, Melinda Kinmo here. I'm sooo glad i recovered my cancer. I hated being bald, my hair is growing back now. I got a new dog this weekend its name is George. He is REAALLY cute. I hope you guys NEVER forget me.
I always thought about you in the hospital.
Hey peeps!!! I am soooosososoo sosooo happy!!! mk i was sooo worried!!!!! yay!
hey mk glad your back,
are you still reading our blog?
omg!!! seriously? i didnt know that!!!!! no one ever tells me anything!!!
Post a Comment