This may sound completely random, but,
1.5 million (metric) tons of nitrogen pollutants are dumped into the missisippi each year.
Wow. I mean, nitrogen is like, good right? It helps plants grow. So it can't be that bad, right? WRONG! It kills a part of the Gulf of Mexico THE SIZE OF MASSACUSETTS!!! EACH SUMMER!! I AM SERIOUS!!!!! I mean SERIOUSLY!!! The size of Massacusetts! Who reading this is from Massachusetts? It looks small on a map, but really? Compared to the Gulf of Mexico it won't take long to fill it up!! IMAGINE THAT!!! The ENTIRE GULF, DEAD!!!!!!!!!! Just a little something to ponder over your cup of tea.
Oh! I almost forgot!!! Go to http://www.dosomething.org/ for more stuff about the earth and animal rights and everything in between that we SERIOUSLY need to stop. What? Your still here? Click on the link!!! Now!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
THE GULF OF MEXICO! SERIOUSLY!!!!
Posted by Morgan Conran at 7:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
cool post, morgan.
Post a Comment