CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Cross-Country



Hi everybody it's been a while because i'm in Cross-Country!
Cross-Country is when you run around tree's and on grass!
Fun right!
So anyway, I have that everyday, so I always sooooo busy!
First of all I'm ranting about something!
Here we go, everybody always says,
"so your going out for track?"
Yes, but it's cross-country!
Then they will say,
whatever there is no difference!
So ya I am way POed about, because there is a
difference, a big one!

First of all,
track is: when you run around the track.

Cross-County is: You run on the grass, roads,
hills, golf coarses, and you run around tree's
and it has more rules like, you can't cutt
corners or you are discualified!!

So ya
Sending
Peace, Love, Hope,
and
happiness
your way!
Peace Out!
**~Selena Rodreguz!**
P.S. I made the picture isn't it awesome!

0 comments: