I really had a good time at the concert!!! It was awesome. Taylor Swift is soooooo cool. She is a real person who was enjoying herself as much as I enjoyed her!!!
I got one of her signed CD's there. It was $20.00. That's not too bad for the deluxe version, signed. A bottle of pop at the concession stand was $3.50!!!! That is outrageous!!!
My vacation is did fine. We couldn't go out on the river at the cabin because there was sooooo much wind!!! That really sucked. But now there is an excuse to go up there this summer.
We did other things like play apples to apples and we did some fireworks, mini golf, and I went go-carting. I swear, my cousin is a pyro (he would not shut up about the fireworks, and was so eager to light them!).
My other cousin has a great girlfriend!!!! She is so nice, has is very pretty. She also is very smart. My ideal friend!!!
Thanks for listening,
Jade
P.S- I will post some pictures from the concert later- they are on my mom's user and I can't access them. I'll get her to e-mail some good ones to me.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
YAY!!!!
Posted by O at 10:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment