CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Picture update, life update


Here are just a couple of the photos I (and my mom) took at the concert!!! I tried to up-load a video, but that would have taken a VERY long time.
I am very glad that selena is back from her trip to California! I missed talking to her and her posts and seeing her, not that I do that often durring the summer.
You guys are all in for a suprize!! Something has changed about me that no one knows except my parents and some of the general public. You will never guess it!!! (hint: it involves my head, an orginization for charity, and less mess). First to guess will be honored!!!

6 comments:

ShelbDazzle said...

did you get a hair cut and send it to locks of love?

Roxxxiii :) said...

looks like you had fun.

O said...

yes!! you are so good!!!!

O said...

yes, i did.

Hilary Spense said...

glad u had fun, what seat did u have.

Hilary Spense said...

jade, could u e-mail me some more of your pics from the concert or post more on to the blog.


please,please,please


and thank you