CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Please help me!!!!! (friends only)

Hello –I want to start earning money for college. The way I want to earn money is by becoming a lifeguard.
There is a lifeguard camp that I want to attend and earn my lifeguard license. I
have successfully completed all six levels of the Red Cross Swimming Lessons program and have always
loved to swim, so this seems to be a natural job for me. This camp would be in a few years, but it would
be best to start saving now.

One of the ways I’m earning money is to do a fundraiser, and that is to sell Butterbraids.
I have sold Butterbraid pastries and carmel rolls and they taste really good. Butterbraids are made
in our state with real butter. They will be delivered to you as a frozen product. All you have to do is thaw
and bake and eat them. They are really convenient to thaw overnight and then bake for breakfast!

Flavors that you can choose from are:
· Cherry
· Raspberry
· Cream Cheese
· Blueberry Cream Cheese
· Peach Cream Cheese
· Apple
· Cinnamon
· Carmel Rolls

I’d really appreciate it if you would buy some Butterbraids from me. They make great hostess gifts and are nice to
have around for company, the holidays, and when you just don’t feel like making pastry from scratch.

Important information:
· Each Butterbraid costs $10.00 and so does a pan of 9 carmel rolls.
· Your order has to be paid in advance.
· I need to have orders and money by June 27.
· I will deliver your order to you during the second week of July.

I want to thank you again for helping me to earn money for the life guard camp!

Jade
please email me for more info!!!!!!

4 comments:

O said...

look at your emails for more personal info i cant have on the blog!!!!

ShelbDazzle said...

jade answer your phone
it's important
i need to talk to you!!!

O said...

dude, i cant wait to come over to your house!!!!

O said...

hey, can you teach me how to gey a personal picture lke the one of your dog on my name thing??
jade