CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I AM AWESOME!!!!!!!!

I am awesome!!!!!!
Things I have recently done to prove this statement:

  1. Helped my mom's co-worker with a group of little kids (I made vinegar/baking soda vocanoes with them. coolio!).
  2. 1 home-run 1 grand-slam a softball last night!!!!
  3. I helped my mom in the garden.
  4. I donated stuff to people in need in the area.
  5. I comlemented someone.

The point of this is, whenever you are feeling down, just list some good things in your life or that you did that were good and you've got a one-way ticket to feelinggoodaboutyourselfville!!!!!!

Jade

3 comments:

ShelbDazzle said...

chica guba mia not self centering
just chica guba mia
just kiddig
miss ya
wish you were here
i call you 50 times a day
but you never answer!!!!
I think it would be fun if this weekend or next or something morg, you, and me could hang out!
CALL ME!!!!!!

O said...

okokokokok!!!!

ShelbDazzle said...

check your email!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!