First off, we ARE SOOO freaked out to have our new blog member with us!!!!!
Second, sorry I havent been on the blog in a long while. We had this weird block-thing on the computer(not to sound to technical!!! lol). Selena keeps putting so many pictures on, that I can't keep up with them all!!!!! try to lay off, ok? :-)
Have you ever had somthing that hapeened to you that was soooooooooooo nerve-racking untill it accually happened?
That happened to me!!!!!
I had to do a solo for our school concert, and I did a solo. Everyone said I did a good job, and, I have to admit,
I DID!!!!!!
Moral:
Never be afraid to be proud of yourself, but don't go over the limit and brag.
PS_ some people asked me for my autograph as a joke!!!! You know who you are!!!!!
2 comments:
lol. yes, i no who i am.! ha ha. anyways.... u really DID do AWESOME!
you did awsome jade
but call me I need to talk
to you it's not bad don't worry!!!
~Selena(:
Post a Comment