CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hobbit!




This is book is called the Hobbit! I hate this book so very much! & It hates me! Today I was walking out of the classroom, then my book slid out of my hands and into the garbage, i'm like it was meant to be, I hate it, and it hates me! The book is so Long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just like the riddles in chapter 5, but the rest is so boring and we have a, test, questions, and vocab for every chapter in the book! (19 chapters!!!!) In the book the author has really weird vocabulary so i'm like what, and re-read it20 times! My Literacy techer assigned it, her name is Ms. Lee, she is such a nice teacher but the thing is that she loved she really loves this book and so here we are!!!!! My Friends love it to but i just hate it!! ~Selena

1 comments:

Hilary Spense said...

I HATE THIS BOOK!!!!!!!! but i just finished it soo i am free from it!!!