CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

(Knocks) Anyone home?

Does anyone read this anymore? I think I should test it.
But how?...
I know!
I will start a debates.
Topics:
Is Avril Lavigne punk rock, pop, pop/rock, or something else?
And why/how?
Does Hey Monday or Paramore (or other punk rock band) rock more?
Is "Gives You Hell" (by the All American Rejects) repetitive or awesome?
Has anyone heard of Vampire Weekend? Do you like them?
Opinions on Britney Spears.
Yeah.
So debate about it.
NOW!!
Or we'll think no one is reading this.
It will make us sad.
Do you want us to be sad?
DEBATE!!
Please.
And thank you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In my opinion...

Avril is pop/rock. Also known as pop rocks.
Paramore is superior to all!
Repetitively awesome. :)
I have heard of them! Theyre 80's-ish, somehow.
IDK.

Anonymous said...

I didn't really give a reason for the classification of Avril. I consider her pop rocks (pop/rock) because Girlfriend was pop. don't try to deny it. However, her attitude, fashion, and some of her earlier songs are rockerish, so she is in between. Thus, she is pop rocks.
Deal with it.

O said...

mmmmmmmmmm